Thursday 25 April 2013

the sky isn't as blue as it usually is and have i not told you that my dog is a model?

Last night I had a scare. I was getting chest pains around the heart area. My mum was freaking out and saying we should take me to the hospital. Alas! Horray for google, it was merely Costocondritis! A muscle pulling or something. 

Can you believe that my school gives us 3 holidays assignments to be completed in two weeks? I don't even attend a private school and they are this strict! Thank god I have nearly completed my Christchurch 2011 Earthquake essay, but I still have my stupid Castles essay to do and art assignment. Oh la la ..... I have one week of holidays left and procrastination is getting to me! 

My dog is the cutest dog. I swear she could easily take the title of worlds cutest dog and replace that toy looking dog Boo. Oh but Boo is rather cute, isn't he not? But Bella (my doggie) just has this natural beauty. 

This is what I was wearing today. In my second haul post you would've saw this top! It is rather for a lazy day, although you can jazz it up. I bought it from Myers for only $15! And Myer is usually the expensive department store! I am going on art camp for the first week of school, because i am in the Gifted And Talented Visual Arts program. I haven't got any oversized large t-shirts for painting, so I went to see Myer in the city, and because i am not familiar with the city shop I couldn't locate the t-shirts section....sadly. 


Yesterday was all miserable skies. Don't get me wrong, I love dark grey skies. Probably because in Australia, well in my part of Australia, you don't get alot of rain, unless it is winter, then you get TOO MUCH RAIN! Today the grey skies had past, and we were left with fluffy white clouds and sea blue skies....beautiful.





I told you the ARMY top wasn't just for lazy days! I thought I would take a tumblr move and put all the outfit accessories together in one photo. Look how chic it looks :) 

Top - Myer, Shorts - Cotton On, Shoes - Forever 21, Bracelet- Lipsy London, Sunglasses - Forever 21, Bow - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment